Jump to contentJump to search


Information for Refugees


Refugees, who studied pharmacy or finished their studies of pharmacy without being a licensed pharmacist, can apply for accreditation at the “Landesprüfungsamt in Frankfurt”. This is the central office for all applicants in Germany, independent of chosen University.

Accreditation of foreign studies of pharmacy

HLPUG, Hauptgeschäftsstelle
Walter-Möller-Platz 1
60439 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49(0)69 1567 712
Fax: +49(0)69 1567 716

Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.

First letter of last name A-J

Frau Anke Liemen

Tel.: +49(0)69 1567 727

First letter of last name K-Z

Frau Nina Gerhard

Tel.: +49(69)1567 715

Pharmacists, who were already licensed to work in this profession, can apply to get a appropiate allowance for Germany from the “Bezirksregierung” responsible for the area they want to work in.

Information (in German language) can be found here:


If you have any questions or if you need assistance, you are welcome to contact me directly via phone or E-Mail.

apl. Prof. Dr. Claus M. Passreiter

Institut für Pharmazeutische Biologie und Biotechnologie

Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf

Universitätsstrasse 1, Geb. 26.23

40225 Düsseldorf

Tel.: +49 211 81 14172

Responsible for the content: